- Wednesday, August 16, 2017 | 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017 | 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 | 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 | 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
All meetings are held at:
Palmer Court, Main Community Room (2nd floor, South side of the building)
999 Main Street, Salt Lake City
Meetings are open to the public.
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 | 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. | Agenda
- May 18, 2017 | 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. | Agenda
- April 25, 2017 | 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. | Agenda
- March 20, 2017 | 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. | Agenda
Shelter the Homeless is a private non-profit organization. While it is not requisite nor standard practice that Board meetings be open to the public, we recognize the public nature of the issues we aim to address. We believe in openness, transparency and the importance of public trust. Therefore, our meetings will be open to the public. Each meeting, however, will conclude with a closed Executive Session. This will allow the Board to conduct any business relating to sensitive financial, legal, personnel and other matters, as is common practice for Boards of Directors.
In addition, board members will not be available for interview following board meetings, unless that has been arranged with the specific board member in advance of the meeting. Whereas board members are always welcome to speak publicly and to the press, the Executive Director will serve as the primary spokesperson for Shelter the Homeless. Board members will use discretion and good judgement in discussing the affairs of Shelter the Homeless with third parties.